Xbox Series X means you'll have a choice for next gen gaming

The Xbox Series X is Microsoft’s next gen gaming console and its reveal speaks a lot about Microsoft’s parallel console and PC approach.

Subscribe to CNET: https://www.youtube.com/user/CNETTV
CNET playlists: https://www.youtube.com/user/CNETTV/playlists
Download the new CNET app: https://cnet.app.link/GWuXq8ExzG
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cnet
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cnet
Follow us on Instagram: http://bit.ly/2icCYYm

source

26 thoughts on “Xbox Series X means you'll have a choice for next gen gaming

• December 14, 2019 at 7:01 am

I don’t know why Xbox never can get the name right of their consoles. after the OG I feel like they never really tried again. They just gave us crap And continue to give us crap.

• December 14, 2019 at 7:05 am

I like the name. I think it sounds really cool. Better then just a simple number 🤣 cough PlayStation.

I’m getting an Xbox Series X. I think it looks great! I already have a gaming PC, it’s not as powerful as say the Series X, but if I had the choose between a new PC or upgrading my current PC… I think I’m more inclined to go with Series X which is basically a gaming PC so there you go.

• December 14, 2019 at 7:07 am

I don't care about the design too much although this just looks like a pc. It has occurred to me that the increase in graphical capability has decreased with each generation.

• December 14, 2019 at 7:07 am

Well the Xbox One interface is better then the PS4… So…

• December 14, 2019 at 7:10 am

I'm a PC gamer and have been for the last 20 years, but if these next gen consoles by Sony and Microsoft deliver as promised, I'm going to have to seriously consider making the switch to console. I've had enough of over paying for PC components, which a good graphics card such as a RTX 2070 alone will cost about the same amount as the next gen consoles complete. I hope Sony and Microsoft will incorporate Display Port connection so they can be played on a PC monitor for the higher refresh rates.

• December 14, 2019 at 7:17 am

AMD goes 7nm xbox gets bigger… what?

• December 14, 2019 at 7:33 am

If they get some console exclusives and I’ll get it for sure

• December 14, 2019 at 7:41 am

WTF is MS thinking!? May as well use it as to prop up things around the house, & may as well be a PC tower

• December 14, 2019 at 7:56 am

Will probably get a PS5 and stick to using my PC for Xbox games. Maybe buy a Series X down the line for convenience.

• December 14, 2019 at 8:07 am

This console is going to be expensive in South Africa. I will stick with my ps4. The graphics don't look that much better

• December 14, 2019 at 8:25 am

I would love to see someone try and build a PC with $500 at the same size, quality and performance of series X.

• December 14, 2019 at 8:51 am

I'll wait to see what games atari has first

• December 14, 2019 at 8:51 am

I may be a ps4 guy but watching your im glad you said i feel im the onlyone …i HATE the interface of xbox one …i feel ps4 is more easy and simple ..that alone is a reason i never bought the xbox one …and controllers with batteries in 2019 is a damn shame ….and reason i loved 360 maybe over my ps3 back then was xbox party games ..that was really fun poker with live events ..even netflix with friends was cool till it got discontinued ..fable games …even had better classic arcade games like ninja turtles …lol … … The box of xbox series X dont bother me but the controller looks the same …i hope they bring back party games and a better interface ..bring back old classics that i bought on 360 like reto games…xbox series x could use a share button like sony…and please bring more 3rd party apps like direct now sling tv etc …wouldnt it be nice to have google play on xbox one X and fully updated working browser ….lots of potential but we need more info …..sony needs to stop being so restrictive on the apps. Need a full blown rehaul ..or google play and way bettter browser then current …i think xbox has the most to gain if they do it right …but much more info is needed.

• December 14, 2019 at 9:18 am

I love sony and was planning on getting a ps5 but wow does this look good

• December 14, 2019 at 9:19 am

As a ps4 guy I like the designs it’s really unique . It. Looks like something Elon musk designed. But sad part is all the exclusive titles I can play straight from my pc.

• December 14, 2019 at 9:29 am

This looks way better than a fugly pc tower especially now days full of neon lights etc so cringeworthy

Comments are closed.